This 6-unit introductory module focuses on helping you take charge of your life, including your own learning and to achieve your personal/professional goals. It helps you develop an understanding of the principles of personal effectiveness, to recognise your own learning style(s) and set SMART goals. The units can be accessed via pre-recorded videos or live classes. Students are required to check their lecture schedule for dates and times of the live classes.
- Unit 6 – Managing your time FREE 24 hours
- Unit 5 – Learning Success and Goal-Setting FREE 2 days
- Unit 4 – Elements of Personal Effectiveness FREE 03:00:00
- Unit 3 – Principles of Personal Effectiveness FREE 2 weeks
- Unit 2 – Defining Personal Effectiveness FREE 00:20:00
- Unit 1 – An Introduction to Personal Effectiveness FREE 00:05:00